Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Charming!

Lately - with my man on tour all the time - I have been crafting my brains out! This weekend I hung out on my living room floor watching Sixteen Candles & making my first charm bracelet. So very fun!
After my week long trip to NY I was too tired to take part in the 4th of July fun. I skipped The Jungle Rockers show (which I never do) and just hang out all me, myself and I style. Uploaded some pictures from my trip, made Elvis cupcakes (chocolate, peanut butter & banana- yum), and a shit ton of shrinky dinks! A little "me time" is just what the doctor ordered.

Austin got home from tour on sunday night, so I fed him cupcakes and have been trying to get him as addicted to shrinky dinks as I am. So far I'm not seeing that sparkle in his eye, but in all fairness his mind is else where as it should be. Lions are working on a new album and those songs don't write themselves. Oh to be a rock star...

Anyway - here's the charm bracelet, which is for sale on my website. I am not too happy with the quality of this photo, but I am looking at new camera's right now - if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them :)

2 comments:

Faztastic said...

haaay neighbor :) love the new digs.

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

well thanks Angela!
that means a lot coming from you :)