Saturday, July 5, 2008

You like it. You love it!

How many times a day do you wish that you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room? This is something I day dream of constantly. So, when setting up this blog earlier today I thought of what I would like my theme song to be at that moment (I am far too moody to just have 1 for all occasions) and I came up with "Introduction" by The Trucks

You like it. You love it!

I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to get a big girl blog... I've been keeping journals, scrap books, sketch books, & my myspace blog for years... it's time to go public. Time to find an arena where my flickr, yelp, inner needs, wants & ideas can come together. A place where sharing is the only agenda. Because as we all know *and yes it is cheesier than a bag of cheetos* but sharing is caring, and as cynical as my sense of humor can be, I honestly do give a damn. 

I've got big plans for Good Girls and Geeks! You can expect plenty of Model Citizen updates, stories of dreams come true, things made, things to make, things to listen to, people to love, dances to do, places to go, things that will make you a super human being, and many surprises along the way.  There may be other contributors in the future, but for now it's 100% me. 

let the good times roll.






No comments: