Friday, December 19, 2008

Crafty Wonderland!

I was struttin' my stuff at Crafty Wonderland in Portland, OR and I didn't even know it! My dear friend Eli snapped this photo of the Tinymeat set up for me, because she rules. Know this. I am so thrilled to see my work sitting right next to Emily Martin's! Woo Hoo!
I do not participate in many craft fairs unfortunately. Between the day job and running Model Citizen I don't have a lot of time. On top of that there are just so many to keep track of! Thank heavens for sites like Indie Craft Shows Dot Com and Taryn Hipp's Indie Craft Fair Guide. If it is crafty and happening on this planet you will find all the info you need on one of these two site. Incredible amounts of information! Color me seriously overwhelmed.
In 2009 I hope to do more shows, be a bit more free, travel more... If you are in Austin and would like to travel out of town for another show but feel that you can't afford the travel expenses and booth fee's then you should hit me up, maybe we could go together, split the booth, gas cost, all that stuff! What better way to make friends?

No comments: