Friday, January 16, 2009

Today I am sad...


If you know me, you know that I am not the kind of person who gives up. On anything. Ever. But today I am giving up the almost 2 month search for my camera. It is just gone. I have found all of it's accessories, it's case, everything accept the camera itself.
Very Upsetting. We were a team - me and my camera. Now I will have to find another partner in crime, and I will have to pay for it.

I've been looking online and of course - everything that really wows me is way out of my price range. So who out there has a suggestion for a sturdy point and click that takes pretty good photos and doesn't have a super long pause when using the flash.
Have you got a camera that you love and didn't cost a small fortune?
Tell me all about it!

In other news I've got lots of new things in the pipeline for spring! New dresses, boy beaters, jewelry, & yes, panties or underoos or whatever you want to call them.

*Fingers Crossed* I will have a camera to photograph all these new swanky items by the time all the printing is done.

Ok - let's hear about your camera!

1 comment:

Eli said...

I don't think I could make it two months without a camera. However did you manage?