Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where in the world?

Two weeks since my last blog post? Wow.
I've been a bad blogger. Seriously.
I have a good excuse though! I got the illness!
Some of my SXSW guests left me with something close to the flu. Fever, aches & pains left me doing lots of sleeping & asking for my mommy.
I'm better now. I'm gonna make it!
Since the healing began though I have been digging myself out from under a pile of work. Hence the not blogging. Also if you were one of the many people who ordered something while I was confined to my bed - I want to apologize for the delay in shipping. All items have made their way into the postal system & are on their way to you now!

While I slept off my sickness the world came into bloom! Spring has sprung! If I hadn't been taken out of commission I would be blogging about all the new designs that are available for spring... but that will happen later this week. New dresses, scorts, t's, & I am reprinting the yoga pants! If you've been wanting to purchase a pair but I didn't have your size you can go ahead & order them now! That's right SM-XL in the shop & soon on your doorstep!

Model Citizen Tote bags are also back in the shop. I did a limited run so get it while you can! Cupcakes & Tigers for EVEREYONE!


Speaking of tigers & cupcakes... I have an exciting collaboration to tell you about!
Natalie Slater of Bake & Destroy in Chicago has teamed up with me to bring you my two favorite things - fashion & food!
That's right, Natalie is my next Tiger Lady du jour!
By the weeks end I'll have T's in the shop featuring tattooed Natalie & her stellar cupcakes, but wait! When you purchase the shirt you get a never before released Bake & Destroy cupcake recipe that is to DIE for! Seriously.
Want a little preview? You got it!
I am very excited about this collaboration! I love Natalie's blog. She's so funny & talented & one of the coolest mama's ever! When the shirts are done I will post more pictures & give you a little insight on the super secret recipe she sent me!!

Now I'm off to continue playing catch up!

xo!

8 comments:

Funky Finds said...

That illustration would be a fab embroidery pattern!

Eli said...

OMG embroidery patterns are a must!

Bake & Destroy said...

Yay! This turned out so awesome and I'm so flattered to be a Tiger lady!

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

Funky & Eli:
how would you feel about a series of Tiger Lady patterns? I've got ladies riding scooters, being rockstars, dancing the night away & more...
Just a thought...

Bake & Destroy: You rule as a Tiger Lady! I can't wait to get the shirts totally finished. I'm thinking it will happen tonight!!

Jennifer Perkins - Naughty Secretary Club said...

You should seriously pitch your designs to Jenny Hart since she has been working with various artist on embroidery patterns. I would stitch the shit out of a tiger head cupcake lady. awesome-o.

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

Oh Jennifer - you totally read my mind! You can add being psychic to your long lists of talents.
Maybe even start up a 1-800-JEN-KNOWS
hotline ;)

Tuesday said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I had that same crud in January, and it was the worst.

Going to look at your things for sale........

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Yep, Tiger Lady is fucking adorable!