Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Massive $12 Model Citizen Clothing Sale!

Like I said in my last post - I'm in a new place now (high 5!) & the show is ready to go on! I'm setting up my new studio at the moment & it's very um, cozy, so - it's time to make some room! How to do that? Four words, ten syllables, twelve dollars...
Massive Model Citizen Clothing Sale!
Over 12 T's Earrings, Bobby Pin sets & Brooches in the shop for only $12 a piece! How long will this crazy sale last? Not forever! It's like Janis always said "Get it while you can!"
Just click on the picture below & you will be whisked away to a land of guilt free shopping!
Etsy
Buy Handmade
ModelCitizen

As things move along here at Model Citizen HQ I will send out another news letter with pictures of my new amazing work space and the scrappy porch cat that hangs around. We've been calling her Ms. Hissy.. but that's a story for another day isn't? Anywho..
As always - I hope you all have a good deed filled day!

xo!
Bonnie Rue

p.s. I'll be showing Melisser of Urban Housewife fame around Austin this week! Expect fantastic photos & tales of good vegan eating very soon!

No comments: