Thursday, January 21, 2010

Model Citizen and The Sassy Minx!

Hey Kitties!
Recently UK's one & only Sassy Minx posted a little interview with me about what's going on with Model Citizen. Yay! Who's flattered? It's me! I love Lisa's blog & I just KNOW you'll love it too!

She gives great interview - if you slip over to the sassy minx to check it out you will learn what a Model Citizen soundtrack might sound like, what my motto for life is & find out who I find most inspiring these days.

Tell me - who's at the top of your role model list for 2010?

Bonnie Rue


Ashtacular said...

Way to go girl. Great interview!

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

Thanks Lady!
Lisa asked lots of good questions - because she's rad. So that helps ;)

Austin Eavesdropper said...

Love this! Let's see...role model for 2010....I think the Dahlia Lama. I know, not ambitious or anything. He is so joyful! My word for 2010 is "balance," so, maybe he can help me out with that.

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

I think that is totally ambitious!
Balance is something I could also use an extra dose of. When I'm going to yoga it helps.. but lately I've been lazy & paying the price.