Monday, April 19, 2010

And the winner of the Vegan Cookbook Givaway is...

First off I'd like to thank Snubbr.com for supplying these awesome books! If you haven't checked out Snubbr yet - you totally should. They take the guess work out of shopping! All you do is hit up their site and ask them a question like "What are the best vegan cookbooks?" and voila! They will tell you what the experts recommend.

Wow - I'm super excited to see so many people interested in delicious & healthy vegan cooking! Maybe I'll post some of my personal favorite recipes in the future for ya!

Okay so for total fairness the winner of this bad ass giveaway was selected by Random.org

So without further ado - the winner of the Snubbr.com Vegan Cookbook giveaway is:
#9 aka (b)



Congrats! Please email me at bonnie (at) modelcitizenclothing.com to claim your prize.
If I were you I would get on the horn and invite all my favorite people over for a dinner party to share the love. Share the Love!

Oh and I want to give a special shout out to Jacqueline (#15) for being so nice as to offer to give her book (if she'd won) to the Peterson Family. High 5 for being a Model Citizen! What a doll!

xo,
Bonnie Rue

2 comments:

(b) said...

yes!!

jessica said...

i love snubbr and your posts!