Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Your Vegas is showing...

Yep that's right - Las Vegas has come up with a new slogan (that I find to be 100% hilarious). While I don't think "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" will ever get old, I do think that "Your Vegas is showing" is funny on so many levels! Anything that makes me *blush* & giggle is good in my book! But - what do you think? My manfriend says it just isn't funny. I say he's wrong. So what say you?

Anywho - Why am I going on about Sin City? Because I am Vegas bound!

No, I am not running off into the desert to be married by a pack of Flying Elvi.

A few weeks ago I got word that Model Citizen has been chosen to attend the POOL Trade Show this summer!!! It's kind of like a BIG deal & I am totally "lizzing" with excitement! I never really get to go out of town for work and I've never been to Vegas before - so excitement actually doesn't cover how I'm feeling.

So what is POOL? Well it is "a community of art and design driven brands creating industry connections for creative visionaries" so who is crazy flattered? It is me!

Well, I've got a lot of work ahead of me in order to be ready by August so I better get to it, but I wanted to share my good news with you, because I like you! Thanks for listening ;)

xo,
Bonnie Rue

4 comments:

Haley Sue said...

I love "Your Vegas is showing" hahahah I was in Vegas back in March and had an absolute blast. Congrats on the POOL show, you'll have a great time! Make sure you enjoy some fabulous food while you're there...maybe even ride the New York New York?

Jessica said...

Yea! Viva las good girls.

Anderpants said...

I think it's funny too, it makes me vision pink ruffled bloomers... but it makes me wonder how one would have to appear for their 'vegas to be showing'? Are we talking wasted, crazy eyed, mafia,...what does it actually take for your Vegas to show? Find out for me Miss Rue, and tell how YOUR Vegas shows...

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

Thanks Ladies! Thank You Thank You Thank You!
I am crazy excited and becoming more nervous as the days pass.
I will have to tell Austin that I am not alone in finding this slogan hilarious. And yes - Anderpants all that stuff - that is exactly the right idea!